Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen - Book Review

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Macy was expecting to just stay home and study her SAT words during the summer until she met the catering company at one of her mom's parties. Macy was instantly intrigued. The different members of Wish became Macy's friends and help her step out of her comfort zone and have fun this summer, but is that a good thing?
I very much enjoyed this book. I felt it was very relatable, and I think most people will be able to find some way they can relate to the main character Macy. This book was made more for the female reader so more girls will be able to relate to it. I loved how the author made this so that it was an easy read but it was still interesting. It was overall a great book. I have read a lot of books by this author and this was one of the better ones. I would definitely recommend it. 

Review by:
   Anonymous   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates