Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Legend by Marie Lu - Book Review

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The book is set in a future society where America is divided in two parts, the colonies and the Republic.  The main characters, June and Day, live in the Republic.  June is a very smart girl who is in training to become a soldier and Day is a boy , who is rebelling against the Republic and its rules.  June’s bother, who is also a soldier, is killed and June believes Day is responsible.   When June finally tracks down Day, the real adventure begins. 

I thought that the book was very good for both boys and girls.  If you like Divergent you will like this book as well. This book is a dystopian novel, meaning it is about  a world that is far from perfect.  . I liked how this book was action packed and fast paced. This book is easy to understand and a very quick read. I think this book is good because it kept me wanting to find out what happens next. I am not an avid reader but this held my attention and I have am now reading the second book in the trilogy.  I rate this book a 7 out of 10. 

Review by:
Anonymous 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates